BLAKE SHELTON REVEALS TRACK LISTING, FOUR NEW SONGS COMPLETE BODY LANGUAGE DELUXE, DUE DEC. 3
- https://www.blakeshelton.com/news/blake-shelton-reveals-track-listing-four-new-songs-complete-body-language-deluxe-due-dec-3BLAKE SHELTON REVEALS TRACK LISTING, FOUR NEW SONGS COMPLETE BODY LANGUAGE DELUXE, DUE DEC. 3
Country boy Blake Shelton is ready to fire up the night, throw it on back and maybe even reach the stars on the deluxe version of Body Language, due December 3 and available now for pre-order (click HERE). Today he revealed the album’s four new tracks (full listing below), which includes collaborations with GRAMMY-winning country icons Brooks & Dunn and hit-making up-and-comer HARDY as well as a widely anticipated love song, written in collaboration with longtime friend and celebrated songwriter Craig Wiseman, penned for a most special occasion.
Body Language has already yielded Platinum-certified No. 1 smash “Happy Anywhere” with Gwen Stefani. The deluxe edition also features brand new single “Come Back As A Country Boy,” available now (listen HERE). The anthem boasts a “muscular lead voice… driving rhythm and gritty melody” (Billboard) as it extolls the virtues of living the country lifestyle, rooted deep within the Oklahoma native. “Come Back As A Country Boy” (Michael Hardy, Josh Thompson and Jordan Schmidt) is due this Monday at country radio.
Shelton’s continued success includes 36 Top 10 singles – 28 of them No. 1 hits – on the Billboard Country Airplay chart and nearly a dozen Gold and Platinum-certified. Over the past two decades he has accumulated more than 8.5 billion global on-demand streams, 13 million career album U.S. sales and award wins approaching the hundreds.
The acclaimed entertainer will wrap his headlining “Friends and Heroes 2021” run this weekend with shows in Detroit and Milwaukee alongside special guest Lindsay Ell as well as Martina McBride, Tracy Byrd and Trace Adkins. The tour’s recent sold-out stop at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena also included surprise guests Gwen Stefani and country music icon John Anderson.
The eight-time champion coach of the Emmy-winning show The Voice is back in action, with an all-new season airing now on NBC.
BODY LANGUAGE DELUXE TRACK LISTING
- Come Back As A Country Boy (Michael Hardy, Josh Thompson, Jordan Schmidt)
- Fire Up The Night (feat. HARDY) (Michael Hardy, Jordan Schmidt, Brian Kelley, Bart Butler)
- Minimum Wage (Nicolle Galyon, Jesse Frasure, Corey Crowder)
- Body Language (feat. The Swon Brothers) (Colton Swon, Zach Swon, Matt McGinn, Ryan Beaver)
- Happy Anywhere (feat. Gwen Stefani) (Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne, Matt Jenkins)
- Now I Don’t (Jessi Alexander, Alysa Vanderheym, Michael Hardy)
- Monday Mornin’ Missin’ You (Jessi Alexander, Deric Ruttan, Josh Thompson)
- Corn (Craig Wiseman, Matt Dragstrem, Chris Tompkins, Rodney Clawon)
- Makin’ It Up As You Go (Brad Tursi, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne)
- Whatcha Doin' Tomorrow (Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman, Casey Beathard)
- The Girl Can’t Help It (Ben Hayslip, Josh Osborne, Mark Holman)
- The Flow (Shane McAnally, Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne)
- Neon Time (Jaron Boyer, Michael Tyler, Ben West)
- Bible Verses (Joe Fox, Andrew Peebles, Brett Sheroky)
- Throw It On Back (feat. Brooks & Dunn) (Bobby Pinson, Ben Hayslip, Rhett Akins)
- We Can Reach The Stars (Blake Shelton, Craig Wiseman)