BLAKE SHELTON LAUNCHES BODY LANGUAGE DELUXE, OUT NOW, WITH A LOADED AMOUNT OF TV
- https://www.blakeshelton.com/news/blake-shelton-launches-body-language-deluxe-out-now-loaded-amount-tv-3156BLAKE SHELTON LAUNCHES BODY LANGUAGE DELUXE, OUT NOW, WITH A LOADED AMOUNT OF TV
Country music superstar Blake Shelton is celebrating his extended album release in a DELUXE way, racking up television performances and appearances across several major networks throughout the week. The trek started off last night on NBC’s The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, entering his album release day with an interview and performance of current single “Come Back As A Country Boy,” as well as engaging in a fun game of Off Songs Sing Off. This morning, Shelton will continue the celebration bright and early on NBC’s TODAY with performances during the 8am and 10am hours. On Monday, the superstar will take his single to ELLEN before performing the track on NBC’s People’s Choice Awards on Tuesday, where he is also nominated for Country Artist of 2021. Body Language Deluxe is out now.
“We wanted to release this deluxe album because some songs came in at a point in time where I wasn’t ready to make a new album,” said Shelton, “but I wanted to get these songs out there, so that’s what we decided to do. You guys go check it out, we’re very proud of this thing.”
Body Language Deluxe features Shelton’s brand new single “Come Back As A Country Boy,” which is Top 25 and climbing at country radio, as well as three additional new tracks (full listing below). The new tunes feature exciting collaborations with GRAMMY-winning country icons Brooks & Dunn and hit-making up-and-comer HARDY as well as the recently released love song “We Can Reach The Stars,” written by Shelton for Gwen Stefani on their special day. Body Language, his 12th career full-length studio album, has already yielded Platinum-certified No. 1 smash “Happy Anywhere” with Stefani, garnering 185+ million streams and over 1.5 million track equivalents to date.
Shelton’s continued success includes 36 Top 10 singles – 28 of them No. 1 hits – on the Billboard Country Airplay chart and nearly a dozen Gold and Platinum-certified. Over the past two decades he has accumulated more than 8.5 billion global on-demand streams, 13 million career album U.S. sales and award wins approaching the hundreds.
The eight-time champion coach of the Emmy-winning show The Voice is in full swing with Season 21, entering the Top 8 next week.
BODY LANGUAGE DELUXE TRACK LISTING
- Come Back As A Country Boy (Michael Hardy, Josh Thompson, Jordan Schmidt)
- Fire Up The Night (feat. HARDY) (Michael Hardy, Jordan Schmidt, Brian Kelley, Bart Butler)
- Minimum Wage (Nicolle Galyon, Jesse Frasure, Corey Crowder)
- Body Language (feat. The Swon Brothers) (Colton Swon, Zach Swon, Matt McGinn, Ryan Beaver)
- Happy Anywhere (feat. Gwen Stefani) (Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne, Matt Jenkins)
- Now I Don’t (Jessi Alexander, Alysa Vanderheym, Michael Hardy)
- Monday Mornin’ Missin’ You (Jessi Alexander, Deric Ruttan, Josh Thompson)
- Corn (Craig Wiseman, Matt Dragstrem, Chris Tompkins, Rodney Clawon)
- Makin’ It Up As You Go (Brad Tursi, Shane McAnally, Josh Osborne)
- Whatcha Doin’ Tomorrow (Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman, Casey Beathard)
- The Girl Can’t Help It (Ben Hayslip, Josh Osborne, Mark Holman)
- The Flow (Shane McAnally, Ross Copperman, Josh Osborne)
- Neon Time (Jaron Boyer, Michael Tyler, Ben West)
- Bible Verses (Joe Fox, Andrew Peebles, Brett Sheroky)
- Throw It On Back (feat. Brooks & Dunn) (Bobby Pinson, Ben Hayslip, Rhett Akins)
- We Can Reach The Stars (Blake Shelton, Craig Wiseman)