BLAKE SHELTON EARNS 105 FIRST-WEEK RADIO ADDS WITH “COME BACK AS A COUNTRY BOY”
- https://www.blakeshelton.com/news/blake-shelton-earns-105-first-week-radio-adds-come-back-country-boy-3111BLAKE SHELTON EARNS 105 FIRST-WEEK RADIO ADDS WITH “COME BACK AS A COUNTRY BOY”
There are 105 radio stations and counting that seem to agree: whatever happens, they sure do want to come back country. Blake Shelton’s “Come Back As A Country Boy” (listen HERE) was far and away the No. 1 most-added single upon impact yesterday at country radio. The first of four new tracks from the deluxe version of his Body Language, due December 3 and available now for pre-order (click HERE), “Country Boy” has earned praise for showcasing Shelton’s “muscular lead voice” against a “driving rhythm and gritty melody” (Billboard).
Among the other new tracks on Body Language Deluxe are collaborations with GRAMMY-winning country icons Brooks & Dunn and hit-making up-and-comer HARDY. Fans have long-awaited the studio recording of “We Can Reach The Stars” – a love song that Shelton penned in collaboration with longtime friend and celebrated songwriter Craig Wiseman for a most special occasion. Catch Shelton on Late Night with Seth Meyers tomorrow night at 12:35/11:35c as he talks new music and more.
Body Language has already yielded Platinum-certified No. 1 smash “Happy Anywhere” with Gwen Stefani. Fans can pre-order the a special edition vinyl of the original album exclusively at Walmart.com as part of the “Music Mania” event (click HERE).
Shelton wrapped his headlining “Friends and Heroes 2021” run this past weekend alongside special guest Lindsay Ell as well as Martina McBride, Tracy Byrd and Trace Adkins. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel praised each the three-hour finale performance, suggesting that one day the acclaimed entertainer will wake up to a headline that reads, “Blake Shelton inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame.”
Shelton’s continued success includes 36 Top 10 singles – 28 of them No. 1 hits – on the Billboard Country Airplay chart and a dozen Gold or Platinum-certified albums. Over the past two decades he has accumulated more than 8.5 billion global on-demand streams, 13 million career album U.S. sales and award wins approaching the hundreds. The eight-time champion coach of the Emmy-winning show The Voice is back in action, with an all-new season airing now on NBC.
- come back as a country boy (michael hardy, josh thompson, jordan schmidt)
- fire up the night (feat. hardy) (michael hardy, jordan schmidt, brian kelley, bart butler)
- minimum wage (nicolle galyon, jesse frasure, corey crowder)
- body language (feat. the swon brothers) (colton swon, zach swon, matt mcginn, ryan beaver)
- happy anywhere (feat. gwen stefani) (ross copperman, josh osborne, matt jenkins)
- now i don’t (jessi alexander, alysa vanderheym, michael hardy)
- monday mornin’ missin’ you (jessi alexander, deric ruttan, josh thompson)
- corn (craig wiseman, matt dragstrem, chris tompkins, rodney clawon)
- makin’ it up as you go (brad tursi, shane mcanally, josh osborne)
- whatcha doin' tomorrow (dallas davidson, kyle fishman, casey beathard)
- the girl can’t help it (ben hayslip, josh osborne, mark holman)
- the flow (shane mcanally, ross copperman, josh osborne)
- neon time (jaron boyer, michael tyler, ben west)
- bible verses (joe fox, andrew peebles, brett sheroky)
- throw it on back (feat. brooks & dunn) (bobby pinson, ben hayslip, rhett akins)
- we can reach the stars (blake shelton, craig wiseman)